06/06/2019

Follow the swallow

You know you’re in the right place (macro: nature, CACiS) or in the wrong place (micro: behind your desk in a room) when a big swallow flies through your door, makes a lot of noise, inspects the space and decides to fly out again. I will follow swiftly. To collect more seeds. And stare at insects. To wander. And let my thoughts fly.
While collecting as many different seeds as I can every day in order to capture the natural potential of CACiS in small clay seed balls, I carry the Cosmos Daydream seeds I brought here (bought on Amazon) in my pockets so my daydreams can seep in. Eventually I will make seed balls with Cosmos Bipinnatus Daydream seeds to be spread out on a walk from CACiS to the city I live in so they will create a trail of flowering Daydreams. The seed balls formed with maybe 100 different seeds from plants and trees growing at CACiS (plus clay from here, rainwater and water from the river) will be spread in different places by different people. More to come. But first I need to follow the swallow.




The walls are blooming/De muren bloeien